Login to California www.caljobs.ca.gov – Register for Unemployment BenefitsIn the tough economic times, many are at risk of losing a job. If you are a resident of California and one of those who have lost their job, you can always claim for unemployment benefit to the Employment Development Department (EDD). If you have filed for unemployment benefits help from the government then you are required to register at CalJobs when you file for unemployment benefits from the EDD.
You need to register as job seekers at CalJobs. The registration process is very simple and easy. It can be done in few minutes online provided you are a legal resident of California. You just have to provide your personal details including your education and work experience. Once registered, you can login any time and look for job.
What Is CalJobs?CalJobs is an online system that is designed to help job seekers employees as well as employers to find the right employees in California. It provides employment and labor market information of the California state. The CalJobs system allows the users to easily look for jobs build resumes etc. It also provides information about education and training programs and allows find qualified candidates for employment.
The Californian citizens who get unemployment benefits from the EDD are required to register at CalJobs. It has very easy and powerful tools to help employees, employers, unemployment benefit claimants, The jobs which are listed at CalJobs are only listed there and nowhere else, which is beneficial as it helps to cut down competition to a great extent. You can search from the thousands of job listed and can apply for the one that interests you and fits the best.
How Do Job Seekers Register At CalJobs California?Requirements
- You must have a computer with an access to internet.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States living in California.
- Visit the website at www.caljobs.ca.gov and then click on the “Register” button under the section “JOB SEEKER”
- Provide your social security number and birthday in the specified box and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter your personal information, including education background and work experience following given instruction.
- On successful registration, you can log in to start searching for the jobs you are interested in.
- For any further questions, you can refer to the webpage at http://www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/FAQs_Job_Seekers_Individuals.htm.