Dropbox New Account Setup - Login for File Backup, Sync and SharingEverybody likes to share pictures, videos of the special events, documents etc. with friends and relatives. It has become quiet easier to share pictures and videos with easy and fast access to internet. Here we check help steps for, how to setup new account with www.dropbox.com and dropbox login guide for File Backup, Sync and Sharing.
There are many services and software that allow you to share different types of files online. One such service is using Dropbox to store and share your photos, documents and videos etc.
To share photos and videos online using Dropbox, you just need to create your Dropbox account. Once your account is created, you can download and install Dropbox software to your computer and mobile phones. Their service can be used with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
The Dropbox account allows you 2GB storage for free and you can use it to upload your photos, documents, videos etc. to your account and create photo galleries that can be viewed by anyone you like to. The site keeps a one-month history of your work and it provides very good safety to your files.
Creating a Dropbox account is easy and completely for free. Once you have your account, you can manage your 2GB free online storage anywhere and anytime you like. It works even when you are offline.
About the DropboxDropbox is a free file hosting service. It was founded in 2007 by two MIT graduates Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It enables us to store and share our photos, videos and files of different types with others with the help of cloud storage technology.
How To Create or Setup A Dropbox Account?Requirements
- You must have a computer with an access to internet.
- Visit the website at http://www.dropbox.com and then click on the “Create an Account” link displayed on the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your name and email address into the specified fields and create an appropriate password. Check to show agreement to Dropbox termsand then click on the “Create Account” button.
- If you are new, you can click on the “tour” link to familiarize with Dropbox and find links to download Dropbox software to your computer.
- For further information, please refer to Dropbox Features Introduction at https://www.dropbox.com/features
For more related articles check www.mylogin2.blogspot.com